mardi 28 décembre 2010

Finally some news

Sorry guys, I didn't update my blog for a long moment now, but today finally a new post ;) I hope you had a a good Christmas!

Since my last post, I did  a lot of things! First, I went to Risoul with the French team to do some air bag. It was a lot of fun, and good to try new tricks. I just have one video for the moment, others videos are coming ...
After, I went to Laax, the good weather was not really with us, we had 3 days without riding. But in Laax, when the weather is bad, you can go to the "Freestyle Academy", it's like Woodward in the USA! So we practice in trampoline, snow with foam pit! Same, more videos are coming ...



Double front

Now, I'm home for 1 week, we have a really good park in Val Thorens but the sun doesn't want to be here with us!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire